Induction loop systems allow hearing impaired patrons to receive direct audio input from a speaker/sound source without the interference of background noise. Unlike most systems, you do not have to wear a headset or bulky device. You can utilize the technology already in your hearing aids, as the signal is picked up by a small coil of wire inside your hearing aid, called a T-Coil. These systems, coupled with an existing t-coil, offers backward compatible direct audio access. We ensure the feasibility and prospective functionality of each system prior to installation. In the most basic form, an induction loop system consists of a wire around the perimeter of an area (i.e., auditorium, living room etc.) that is connected to an induction loop amplifier. This signal is picked up by a small coil of wire called a T-coil inside the hearing aid. The signal is processed through the settings that have been customized by your hearing professional for your specific hearing loss. All systems come with a lifetime warranty and an educational meeting for all users with local audiologists/ hearing instrument specialists.
Advantages of the Loop System:
- Customized to each listeners’ personal hearing loss
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Maximizes the effectiveness of your hearing aid
- No messy cords
- No need to wear additional devices
- No unhygienic headphones or earbuds
- No need to take your hearing aids out
- Maintenance free system
- Works with all hearing aid brands
- Unlimited users per system
- Customized installation and design.
Places where loops can provide benefit:
- Places of Worship
- Meeting Rooms
- Concert Halls
- Senior Common Ares
- Living Rooms
- Bank Teller Windows
- Possibilities are endless.